To round off your evening out, there is food and beverages service available at all our venues. Savour the special ambience of each venue and enjoy a pretzel or a glass of champagne in the minutes before a performance or relax during the interval and chat about what you’ve just seen on stage.
The Gastro-Ticket is your “admission ticket” for a pleasant and enjoyable evening at the Staatstheater Nürnberg. Our tip: Place your orders early!
Your Gastroticket can be used up to 4 working days prior to the performance you intend to attend. Orders should be placed 3 working days before your visit. Please note that Saturday is not considered a working day.
To the Gastroticket
Help us to avoid the formation of queues at the bars!
Pre-order your Gastroticket simply and conveniently:
(from Germany, landline 3.9 ¢/min.; mobile max. 42 ¢/min.)
The next time you buy a ticket to a performance, why not book a place at a bar table at the same time, food and drinks included, and make your visit to the Opernhaus or the Schauspielhaus an even more memorable event? That way you can savour the intervals in the performance to the full and have a bite to eat and a cosy chat without the prospect of standing in a long. Instead, just relax and soak up the cultured atmosphere!
How the Gastroticket works:
- From a bag of nuts to a glass of champagne – draw up a list of what you want to eat and drink.
- We’ll confer with you to find a free place setting at a bar table (“Gedeck”).
- We are happy to advise you on the food and beverage options that you can book for the interval during the performance.
- The price is dependent on the food and drinks ordered. There is a booking fee of €0.50 per place setting at a bar table.
- Payment is by direct debit when ordering by phone or in writing. At the day box offices payment may be in cash or by EC or credit card.
- After booking, you will be sent a confirmation receipt reminding you of what you have ordered and which table your place is booked at. Please remember to bring your receipt with you!
- The Gastroticket can normally be used from the date that tickets go on sale for the performance you are attending (except for premieres and performances in the month of the premiere).
- There should be an interval of three working days between the booking and the performance. In calculating the interval, please note that public holidays, Saturdays, Sundays and the day of the performance do not count as working days.